What is embroidered patch?
An embroidered patch is a piece of art which is created by using a fabric backing thread and some form of a needle. It can be attached with a pin or can be sewn on, or some of the more modern methods of attachment include iron-on, dryer heat activated adhesive, and Velcro backing.
This is an important identification tool for military and other uniformed personnel, trace their roots thousands of years ago to ancient cultures of the Mediterranean, Mideast, China, India and South America where the art of decorating fabric with thread stitching originated. Elaborate hand-stitched designs and patterns were used to embellish the robes of royalty and for religious artifacts.
Nowadays,based on the beauty, embroidery is being used on garments more and more frequently. Creating embroidered patches will be enjoyable, whether you send us your design or you allow our highly creative and experienced design team to assist you FREE of charge with your custom design. They will make designing and creating your custom embroidered patch an easy and satisfying experience.
FAQs of embroidered patches:
1. Backing: iron-on, adhesive, hook and loop, plastic etc
2. Border: merrowed border, stitch border,hot cut border and laser cut border
3. Material:cotton, polyester thread /metal thread
4. Size &color: (Max 17.5"x13") and (Max 12 colors)
5. Logo: customized
6. MOQ: NO MOQ
7. Maximum embroidery pattern: 42cm x 32cm/16.5”*12.5”
8. Fabric: Twill, Felt, Velvet, Satin, Leather, Reflective fabric etc
9. Special embrodiery: Chenille, 3D embrodiery
10. Sample time: 3-5working days
11. Production time: 7-15 days base on the quantity
12. Delivery terms: TNT, EMS, FedEx, DHL or UPS
How to get a fast quote?
Measure: _______(Height) x _______(length)
Order Quantity: _________________pcs
When do you need it by? __________________
Where to Shipping: _______________ (Country with postal code please)
Email your artwork (ai, eps, jpeg, png or pdf) with minimum 300 dpi resolution for good clarity.
my designer free mock up digital proof for you by email asap.
HOW TO GET QUOTE QUIKLY
Please advise us the material, size, color, quantity of your leather labels when you make an enquiry. It will be better if you can send us design of it, then we can give you a specific quotation.